Hard working, dependable leadership for you and your family.
Two years ago as a candidate for State Senate, I pledged to work to get Maine back on track by using my strong background in business and public service. Thanks to your support, progress has been made, but to continue to move Maine forward, there is more work to be done. We need to continue to push for economic development that creates secure jobs, strong schools that educate and prepare all Maine children, protection of our natural resources, and programs to help our most vulnerable citizens.
If re-elected, I will:
• Fight for fair public school funding
• Promote strong, long-term support for Maine’s small businesses
• Safeguard our state’s treasured and vital natural resources and
• Protect a woman’s right to choose
• Support alternative energy sources and efficiency efforts
• Ensure critical programs to protect our vulnerable friends and neighbors
As your State Senator, I promise to advocate for the issues you care about and look forward to discussing your thoughts and concerns.